Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

A smooth ride from the start

such fluid animation with great sounds where as you watch, you can really feel the weight of the objects and their abilities to move around. Range of ideas creating different moods showing many different weighted objects and characters and animated so smoothly. I'm ranting now. my bad.

Backwards Day Backwards Day

Excellent!

I was skeptical at first as backwards stuff has been done and this might have been unoriginal because of so (Im thinking about that episode of red dwarf etc). But the animation was so smooth and the characters were really fun making this so much more. For 10 out of 10 instead of 8, I would suggest playing with the sound a little more. The fuuuuuuu at the end was slightly distorted, although might be my crappy laptop. I'll make it a 9.... Shouldn't blame you for my lack of money.

WTFuture WTFuture

top knotch

That was great man! Love all the movie referrences and british humour about the rain. My brother has conversations like that with me. Also the paradox wwas awesome, like in many nickelodeon cartoons where the cartoon shows the audience being annoyed/messed up by the show.

Thanks for a good show, I dont know how long it was, but it was time enjoyed :D

I'm Alive I'm Alive

This is really helping my creativity. I'm an animation student studying 3d computer animation in college but do 2d flash animation too (normally just tutorials and practicing techniques, studying movement and timing) could I use this track for a flash provided I link it back to you and give you credit for the music?

If you wouldn't want just anyone to use it I could show you concept sketches for the animation I have planned in my head (storyboards etc). Hope my animation could impress you as much as your music has impressed me :) 5 stars regardless of your choice.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

That's awesome, you definitely can use it. I'm excited to see it when you finish!

Short Ownage Short Ownage

Isn't this?

From the punk rock flash game where you compose music from pre written pieces of music?

I recognise one of the riffs from their for sure, but will give 6 stars as it's still pretty cool.

Boba Fett Portrait Boba Fett Portrait

Im keeping a close eye

Your style is really refreshing, and yeah, the boba fett hoody is sweet :D Might have to keep flicking through these pages next few days. It's like, you make simple drawings, look reeeeally nice. keep it up :)