Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

A smooth ride from the start

such fluid animation with great sounds where as you watch, you can really feel the weight of the objects and their abilities to move around. Range of ideas creating different moods showing many different weighted objects and characters and animated so smoothly. I'm ranting now. my bad.

Backwards Day Backwards Day

Excellent!

I was skeptical at first as backwards stuff has been done and this might have been unoriginal because of so (Im thinking about that episode of red dwarf etc). But the animation was so smooth and the characters were really fun making this so much more. For 10 out of 10 instead of 8, I would suggest playing with the sound a little more. The fuuuuuuu at the end was slightly distorted, although might be my crappy laptop. I'll make it a 9.... Shouldn't blame you for my lack of money.

WTFuture WTFuture

top knotch

That was great man! Love all the movie referrences and british humour about the rain. My brother has conversations like that with me. Also the paradox wwas awesome, like in many nickelodeon cartoons where the cartoon shows the audience being annoyed/messed up by the show.

Thanks for a good show, I dont know how long it was, but it was time enjoyed :D

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Nice style

And yes! i imagine this would have driven you nuts! By the way, am I wrong in saying your characters' design is based on calvin from calvin and hobbes? The character interacting with the environment just reminded me heavily of what calvin would look like if he were animated. Love it!

Daydreams. Daydreams.

Favourited

Yup, could it beeeeee any more awesome!?

Pencilmation #6 Pencilmation #6

very good man

I think you got the cartoon interacting with the pencil just right, keep up the good work!

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Excellent!!!

I love the bit about drinks you cant drink, I get them all the time, what's the point? oh this is very funny, those who dont get it must be myspace users but that's a whole other story.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Alright!!!

You're flash definately inspired me, that's why I'm going to be different and give you a 4. Very funny stuff you got there.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Thanks again man

For sharing the crazy and beatiful images of ccc. Also I see the post below that says forwards would be nice, in response, there's a forward video someone posted on youtube, but it's not so good forward, because the animation ends with him just about to splat (or not if there's some unexplainable climax to it). Moving and thought provoking as always, 5 for this baby!

Robot Run Loop Robot Run Loop

Very smooth

By any chance, could you tell me the frame rate and number of different drawings used for this? Trying to learn and wanting to stop with the rickety, scribbly style I've gotten into and neaten up a little. Excellent loop by the way (and more to the point of a review), very addictive to watch

TheBoogley responds:

It's a 34 frame loop running at 30 frames per second.